Sexual Health Nova Scotia (SHNS) has lots great activities planned for this Sexual and Reproductive Health Awareness Week. Here’s a glimpse:
- We’ve partnered with several public library branches across the province to have posters and book displays related to SRH Week.
- Several SHNS member-centres are doing pillow-themed interactive activities. We provide pillows and fabric markers, as well as discussion questions about sexual health and health care providers, and people write messages directly onto the pillows.
- SHNS is augmenting the official social media materials with a downloadable pillow graphic to spread the word online!
- SHNS will be launching the SRH2017 handbook for health care providers “Quick tips for Quality Care” in Amherst, Nova Scotia, on Feb. 16. There will be similar presentations over the next month or so in other areas of Nova Scotia.
- In late March, SHNC is collaborating with a student group at Dalhousie University to host a panel on the handbook and related issues.